Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekends OFF!

Time off is important.....



I've found that it's ok for me not to worry and wonder for at least two days out of the week.  God knows when I wake up tomorrow - the problems will still be there.  Too much month and not enough money in the bank.  I do believe that God will get me through.  I believe that God does money!!  I'm going to keep my eyes open for the next few days.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll find a few dollars in an old coat?  Maybe there will be a check in the mailbox made out to me from someone who owes me money that I don't remember?  

Yesterday I took the whole day off!  It was fantastic!!  I slept till mid morning, around 10am!  I cleaned the house and did the laundry.  I watched television for a little while.  At 4:30 I started feeling like I just wanted to get out of the house.  I had an overwhelming urge to head over to the beach.  I didn't feel like going into Wildwood, so I went to the bay beach.  I started over in the Villas.  Before I knew it I had gone through the Villas, Del Haven, North Cape May, Townbank and I finally landed down by the Ferry.  I don't know the name of the little park there.  




This is EXACTLY what I needed yesterday!
I needed to sit back, relax, read a book, take a few deep breaths and watch the sunset.  I live in such a beautiful place.  I'm so grateful God reminded me to take advantage of where I live.  I hope I never forget who I am and where I've come from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment